The railroad system has been an integral part of the Kennett Square community and has been serving families since the mid 1800s. When the East Penn Railroad, ESPN, needed a repair shop for their Kennett Square station, they turned to our family-owned business for high quality workmanship that's built to last for at least the next 40 years. The locomotive repair shop was created over the existing track.
This locomotive repair shop measures:
- 60' x 90' x 20'
The locomotive repair shop features:
- 4' x 4' ventilation fans and louvers
- Vinyl-faced commercial grade insulation under roof and siding
- 14 'W x 18' H commercial garage doors
This repair shop benefits the East Penn Railroad System by:
- Engineering a building that meets or exceeds local building codes
- Helping to keep the fleet moving smoothly
- Providing a space, away from the elements, to release condensation from the cylinders before barring the engine, as well a space for generator change outs, fixing plugged fuel filters and more